Part Numbers & Sizes
|AN Size||Nom I.D.||Bulk Per Ft.||3 Ft. Roll||6 Ft. Roll||10 Ft. Roll||15 Ft. Roll||20 Ft. Roll|
|Part||Size||Push-LOK Designation||Max Burst Pressure||Vacuum Rating||Weight Per Ft.|
|830004||1/4″||-4||350 psi.||28 in. hg.||.09 lbs|
|830006||3/8″||-6||300 psi.||28 in. hg.||.11 lbs|
|830008||1/2″||-8||300 psi.||28 in. hg.||.18 lbs|
|830010||5/8″||-10||250 psi.||18 in. hg.||.19 lbs|
|830012||3/4″||-12||250 psi.||18 in hg.||.24 lbs|
To ease the installation of any push-on hose end, first dip the end of the hose in boiling water to soften it slightly (a heat gun also works well). Clamp the hose end in a vise and oil the barb with Fragola Assembly Lube #900150, found on page 52. Push the hose over the barbs with one smooth movement.
FPS Series 8300 Push-Lite Race Hose is manufactured to the same rigorous standards as our Series 3000 Stainless Race Hose. It is the perfect alternative when cost or weight is the main consideration.
- 400 PSI maximum working pressure allows for most automotive water, oil and fuel systems.
- Inner layer of synthetic PKR with nylon reinforcing braid & synthetic black rubber cover.
- Temperature range to 300° F.
- Hose assemblies with Push-Lite Hose are over half the weight of the same stainless hose assembly.
- For high heat or higher-pressure applications, we recommend our light-weight stainless band clamps.
The Series 8300 Push-Lite Hose may be used in any number of automotive applications. If you are using fittings other than our Series 8000 Push-Lite Hose Ends, be sure to measure the hose barb diameter to determine suitability. This hose is sized fractionally, but the suitability is at the sole determination of the end user.